The following web links have been reviewed and may be helpful to you as reliable web resources.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Contains a lot of great resources and useful information on children's health issues. You may also order books approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Breastfeeding support and information.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
A great web site for information about illnesses, travel recommendations, and immunizations.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Great web site full of information from one of the country's premier children's hospitals.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
Information about food allergies.
Easy-to-navigate web site full of information for parents.
- Healthy Children
Contains up-to-date information for parents from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- National Network for Immunization Information
Contains information about immunizations.
Easy-to-navigate web site with information for and about adolescents.